Season Tickets & Mini Plans | Individual Tickets | Group Outings | Birthday Packages
2017 SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
2017 Season Ticket Purchasing Details and Instructions
- You are welcome to print and fill out our 2017 season ticket application (pdf).
- Please mail your completed application and payment to:
PO Box 1356
- You are also welcome to stop by our new downtown office on 4th and Jefferson to deliver your completed season-ticket application and payment.
- A processing fee of $5 will be added to all ticket package purchases paid for with a credit card.
- If you have any questions or issues accessing your account, please call or e-mail us at:
Benefits for all Season Ticket Packages
- First access to best available seats and pricing
- First access to your seats for playoffs
- 20% Knights merchandise discount at Goss and 4th & Jefferson team office
Manage My Ticketing Account
- Accessing your Ticketing Account allows you to manage your own tickets so that you have full control over your tickets.
- Features include purchasing and renewing season tickets, purchasing ticket plans and single game tickets, emailing your tickets to others if you can't attend, updating payment options and contact information.
- To access your account and to start managing your tickets click here.
- Haven't purchased Knights tickets before? Start here!
- If you have any questions or issues accessing your account, please email Garret Koonce or Korey Kozaryn at email@example.com or by phone at 541-752-5656
Diamond Club Season Tickets
- The best seats and value to watch your hometown team!
- Diamond Club: Premium seating in sections C, D, & E behind home plate and team dugouts.
- Locked-in savings of over 40%. That's about $5 off every regularly priced walk-up reserved ticket. This premium ballpark experience is a $352 value for only $195.
The Block Season Tickets
- Beat the heat! Grab your season tickets in The Block to comfortably enjoy chair-back seating in the shade.
- The Block: Sections A & B
- Located down the first base line conveniently located next to the first base concession stand and beautiful video board!
- Locked-in savings of over 50%. That's about $6 off every regularly priced walk-up reserved ticket. The Block is a $352 value for only $165.
Reserved Season Tickets
- F & G are Located down the third base line with quick access to the TnT Builders Party Deck.
- Section 5 is the "grandstand" seating in front of the press box, behind home plate, and features comfortable chair-back seating.
- Locked-in savings of over 50%. That's around $6 off every regularly priced walk-up reserved ticket. Reserved season tickets are a $352 value for only $155.
General Admission Season Tickets
- Catch all 32 home games from our general admission seats!
- First come, first-served seating in Sections 1-4 and 6-9.
- Locked-in savings of over 35%. That's around $3 off every regularly priced walk-up GA ticket. This is a $224 value for only $135.
Half-Season Reserved Plan
- This plan will be available for purchase in 2017.
- Want to support the hometown team but not ready to be a season ticket holder? This is the best plan for you!
- Select any sixteen games, including fireworks nights!
- Find seats in section A, B, F, G & 5 at a winning value for any baseball fan!
- $99 - save up to $5 per ticket!
10-Game Reserved Punch Card
- On Sale Now!
- Go to 10 games yourself or take a group of ten to one game.
- You must get tickets/punches at the ticket booth, and only for that day's game, not for tickets to a future game.
- Punch Cards can be purchased by calling 541-752-5656, at the office, by mail or at the ticket booth. Not available online!
- Find seats in section: A, B, F, G & 5 at an outta the park value!
3-Game Reserved Plan
- This plan will be available for purchase in 2017.
- Can't commit to season tickets? Our 3-game flex pass is perfect for a busy schedule! Find seats in sections A, B, F, G & 5 at a price that can't be beat.
- Select any three games, including all fireworks nights! These games are guaranteed to sell-out, so get your tickets today!
10-Game GA Punch Card
- On Sale Now!
- Can be used however you would like. Go to 10 games yourself or take a group of ten to one game.
- You must get tickets/punches at the ticket booth, and only for that day's game, not for tickets for future games.
- Punch cards can be purchased by calling 541-752-5656, at the office, by mail or at the ticket booth. They are not available online.
- Find seats in section: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 & 9.
- Reserved Group Rate Groups of 10 or more pay $8 per reserved ticket in all sections. Group rates are not available for Fireworks Nights.
- Omaha Club Room
100 tickets - $850 per game
- TnT Builders Party Deck 50 ticket minimum - $22 per person/$25 for fireworks nights
- GA Group Rate
Groups of 10 or more pay just $5 per GA ticket. Group rates are not available for Fireworks Nights.
Changes for 2017 Season
- Reserved (Sections F, G, & 5) season tickets have decreased by $10.
- 10-Game Reserved Flex Plan tickets have decreased by $6.
- Diamond Club season tickets have increased by $10.
- Seating for 3-Game Reserved Plan, 10-Game Reserved Plan, and Half-Season Reserved Plan will no longer include Sections C, D & E.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability at Corvallis Knights Games
HOLDER of each ticket assumes all danger incidental to the game. whether occurring before, during or after the completion of the game, including the risks of being injured by thrown or batted balls, bats, or any other equipment leaving the playing field. HOLDER of each ticket knowingly and freely assumes all such risks and agrees to hold harmless and not sue the TEAMS, PLAYERS, Knights Baseball Club, Inc. or Oregon State University for any injury or act that occurs at this event.
Tickets are not refundable for cash. In the event that a legal (4 1/2 innings if the home team is ahead, 5 innings if the visiting team is ahead) or made up game is not played, ticket will become a coupon, good for any subsequent ticket for a regular price game during this season and may be exchanged at the box office for this price ticket for a regular season game (subject to available inventory when presented).
Corvallis Knights Policies
Our goal is to provide a fun and safe experience for every one of our fans. In order to create this atmosphere, the following policies will be enforced at all games:
- Guests prohibited from carrying weapons of any kind, including guns and knives, into Goss Stadium.
- No outside food or beverage, including cans, bottles, ice chests, hard containers or thermoses will be allowed in Goss Stadium, regardless of contents.
- No outside alcohol will be permitted.
- No smoking will be permitted.
- No reselling tickets on Stadium grounds.
- No refunds.
- Any guest older than 3 years old must have a ticket to enter Goss Stadium. Children in arms must remain in the lap of their parent or guardian.